Halfway through the new year and still working on your resolution to quit smoking? Fairview Clinics can help. Exhale classes are for people who use tobacco and want to quit.
The classes start at a different location each month. Participants attend the first session in person. Follow up care and coaching is provided by telephone.
During the first visit, participants will:
- Meet a small group of people who smoke or use other forms of tobacco.
- Get useful tips, tools, and strategies for quitting.
- Receive a Fairview workbook that includes a smoking diary to help identify your patterns of smoking and a strategy sheet to overcome triggers.
- Meet with a Fairview pharmacist or provider and health coach who help create a personal quit plan.
The next three in-person sessions are slated for:
- July 21 – University of Minnesota Health, Minneapolis
- August 4 – Fairview Clinics – North Branch
- September 14 – Fairview Clinics – Eagan
The program may covered by insurance. Please contact your insurance company for confirmation. To reserve your spot or receive additional information, call 612-672-2934.